The United States of Africa is a hypothetical concept of a federation of some or all of the 55 sovereign states on the continent of Africa. The concept takes its origin from Marcus Garvey’s 1924 poem “Hail, United States of Africa.
Inspired by Marcus Garvey and other Pan Africanists like Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, Malcolm X and Muammar Gaddafi quest for a unified Africa ,a Kenyan Pan Africanist Daniel Mwashumbe Mwambonu started United States of Africa project on 7 March 2016 through a Facebook Page but thereafter it attracted following worldwide.
With the support of GPAN 1st Vice President Deyassa K Delene and former Vice President Miss Pauline Owiti by the end of 2018 United States of Africa movement had began attracting attention from scholars,Activists in Africa and Diaspora.
This led to the registration of United States of Africa as a non profit in the United States on 30th June with Ethiopia’s first international model Yeharerwerk Gashaw being the first Vice President of the United States of Africa.
United States of Africa is officially registered in Dallas, Texas in the United States to pursue this vision to unify all people of African descent and foster political union of Sovereign African states in Africa, Caribbean, Melanesia and black nations globally.
We affirm our undying resolve to provide solutions to problems affecting Africa and its people throughout the world.
United States of Africa is a driving force towards economic, social, cultural, educational, political and industrial revolution in Africa.
Understanding that all people of African descent have a common destiny and shared history we are extremely determined to establish the first united African nation.
United as a people Africa will become the most powerful nation on earth.
United States of Africa Project is an Initiative Advocating for African Unity at home or abroad under one Economic, social, cultural, educational and political union with an aim to establish a United Prosperous Africa for all; the United States of Africa!
We the people of African descent regardless of our geographical locations we know that we have a common destiny and believe that like any other race we have a right to self determination as guaranteed by the international law.
United States of Africa projects seeks complete decolonization of Africa and removal of Berlin Conference Boundaries that have torn Africa as a nation apart.
Our vision is inspired by heroic struggles of Marcus Garvey, Thomas Sankara ,Muammar Gaddafi and Dr. Kwame Nkrumah vision to reunite all people of African descent and establish an Independent ,United ,Prosperous , One African Nation the United States of Africa.
Its time to revive Come back to Africa initiative by Marcus Garvey and encourage Africans in diaspora to invest in Africa.
Objectives of United States of Africa:
1. To establish a Political and Economical Federation in Africa :The United States of Africa Federation (USAF) for Africans at home or Abroad.
2. To promote youth and women leadership
3. To eradicate corruption and promote good governance in Africa
4. To Industrialize Africa and enable Africans to reach their full potential
5. To promote peace, eliminate tribalism, nepotism and separatism
6. To promote international cooperation which respects the rights of Africa to utilize its natural resources for her own development.
7. To promote and protect African values, history and culture.
8. To ensure food security and promote Agricultural revolution
9. To lead Africa into self-reliance and cut Foreign dependency
10. To promote science, technology and innovations in Africa.
11. To promote Afrocentric Education and provide Universal Healthcare
Support United States of Africa on Patreon;